TRUCK 'N TRAILER MAGAZINE
SERVING THE TRUCKING, CONSTRUCTION AND RELATED INDUSTRIES SINCE 1966

Hunter Truck - Pocono, PA


In 1938, Homer Hunter opened a small service station in the rural town of Eau Claire, Pa. The business grew to include tires and, later, trucks. International Harvester awarded Hunter a new truck franchise in 1950 and Peterbilt took notice of Hunter’s progress in 1983, awarding it a Peterbilt franchise. As the company grew, so did the number of family members in the business. Eldest son Harry joined Homer in 1960 and his brother Robert (Bob) followed in 1963. They forged trusting customer relationships, carrying on the customer-centric values and model business ethics that Homer had instilled in them. Together, they steered the company on the road toward long-term success – a path that the Hunter family follows to this day.

Sorry, There is no inventory to be shown.