Berman Freightliner is full service dealership offering Freightliner trucks, Mac trailers, parts department and both drive-in and mobile services. The dealership dates back to the 1930’s when brothers Albert and Emmanuel Berman began selling White AutoCar trucks. Becoming a Freightliner dealer in the late 1970’s, they continued to grow. In 1992, Peter McCarron purchased the company. Pete worked in the industry since 1976 and has built Berman Freightliner into a premier dealership in eastern Pennsylvania. Today our 30,000 square foot facility located in Leesport, PA has twelve service bays, over a million dollars in parts inventory, supporting ten delivery vans. Our experienced employees with continuous training is the foundation to providing the highest standard of customer satisfaction. This commitment allows our customers to receive the correct information and professional service they expect.